Sunday, December 28, 2008

Baby's First Christmas


Playing with Santa's presents.





Emory and Payton being so good for their photoshoot.

Emory surrounded by all her gifts at Nita and Papa's

Emory definitely had a great first Christmas. I joke by saying for every one present Chase and I got, she got 5! However, it isn't far from the truth. The child truely racked up. Santa was practical this year and only brought Emory a few things. He knew that her Grandparents and everyone else were going to spoil her rotten...and they did!! We spent Christmas Eve driving to Birmingham after I got home from work and spent Christmas Day with my family. We had a great time. Katie took a lot of really cute pictures of both Payton and Emory but those are yet to be loaded onto the computer. I will make that a completely different post. Friday afternoon, we drove to Jacksonville, AL and had Christmas with Chase's family. We spent the remainder of the weekend with the Martin's and drove home on Sunday night. For once we actually got home at a decent hour. Chase is currently putting together Emory's new exesaucer, there are a million little plastic pieces all over the living right now!


Mandy, Payton, and Cole

Emory, Bennett, and Blue. Bennett wasn't too excited about taking his picture!

I leave you with a slideshow of all my pictures.


Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Sarah said...

So cute!!! I hope you have a great New Year's!