Thursday, December 11, 2008

Our First Santa Visit




Last night I met Chase at Opry Mills to have Emory's picture taken with Santa. I expected her to do well this year and she did! She was a little weirded out by the white beard but all in all she did great. They take several pictures in three different poses. Emory only got fussy with the last pose. It was like she was saying "ok mom and dad I humored you and sat in this strange man's lap long enough!" As soon as her daddy picked her up she was fine! Next year might be a little different!

(new posts below)

3 comments:

lg2006 said...

1. the new blog look is super cute and 2. those are some GREAT santa pics! she looks precious and isnt screaming! way to go!

Unknown said...

aww thanks!

Kellen Family said...

She did so well! Those are great pictures with Santa - I love her cute little smile :)