Friday, May 30, 2008
Gulf Shores here I come!!
We are leaving for the beach tonight when Chase gets home from work!!! I can not wait...8 days at the beach with nothing to do but relax. We are driving to Jacksonville, AL tonight to take Belle and Harley to Chase's parents. His mom was very nice and agreed to keep them while we were gone. Boarding is SO expensive! Saturday morning we will be leaving after Emory's early morning feeding and head to Birmingham to follow my parents to Gulf Shores. It should be an interesting trip with two new babies traveling with us. We may make more frequent stops then normal but by tomorrow afternoon, we will be at the beach and that is all that matter to me. On the way down we are going to be stopping in Clanton, AL for PEACHES!!! I have been craving peaches since last season and grocery store peaches are NOT the same. Yumm, I can't wait!! So needless to say, I will not be blogging for at least a week, but there will be plenty when we return! I am officially in vacation mode!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment