No pacifier for at least a month...well that lasted about a week...
I also said that I wouldn't let her sleep in the bed with us. However, for the past week we have had a bad three hours (at least) every night from 9:30pm to 12:30am. Nothing we do makes her happy during that time. So when she finally falls asleep after three hours of screaming her head off and she "happens" to be in our bed, I'm NOT moving her! I don't sleep all that well but she does and at this point, I don't really care. I am working on her sleeping in her bed though...I promise!! Never say never!
I was also against dressing her in pink all the time. Well, that one was shot too! She justs looks so cute in all that pink!
So like I was saying. I'm learning! Never say never!


No comments:
Post a Comment