Thursday, May 29, 2008
KT photography
So my little sister was blessed with ALL the creativity in the family. We still aren't sure where she gets it from, but we are glad she has it!! I believe it was her junior year in high school, Katie decided to take a photography class. She liked it and was pretty talented and decided she wanted one of those big fancy cameras. Lucky for me! Now I don't have to pay a sitting fee at a studio to get pictures of my daughter! The only downside is that she is in Birmingham and I am in Nashville. So we take advantage anytime we can to get pictures. Here are a few she took while we were in Birmingham for her graduation.




You can bet there will be lots of pictures when we get back from the beach!! Mandy and I bought coordinating outfits for Payton and Emory, it is going to be so cute!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment