Monday, August 11, 2014

Happy Birthday to the Man I Love

Today is a very important day. 31 years ago today Chase Martin was born! He is a wonderful, loving, caring, thoughtful, hard working man. In the 11 years we have been together, I've watched him grow into the amazing husband and father he is today. I try every year to give him the day he deserves and I usually fall very short.





Our birthday celebrations have definitely changed over the years. We use to go out and celebrate until late into the night. Tonight we ate sloppy joes and homemade fries (one of his favorite meals) and had Rice Krispie treats for dessert (also his favorite, he's not a huge cake fan). We then spent 2, yes 2, hours trying to get our kids to bed! It wasn't quite what I had planned but it all worked out. 

Happy birthday Chase! I love you more than you know!




No comments: