Out of the 3 concerts we've been to it was by far the hottest! And as you can see the sun was still blaring onto the stage when Dave and Tim took the stage at 7:30.
It eventually "cooled off" but I'm pretty sure Dave's shirt went into a garbage bag at the end of the night. He was soaked. The nurse in me was seriously concerned about his hydration!
We only attempted the picture 10 times. I'm not even sure Chase approves of this one but I think it turned out the best.
Who did we find to babysit you ask?! Well, I have found a Mother's Day out program that meets year round at the First Presbyterian church and one of the workers (the directors sons girlfriend-did you get that?) just graduated from high school and babysits. She was awesome. Only issue she had (dispite Riley not taking a bottle) was when Riley had a blowout of epic proportions. Seriously, I think it was the worst of all three kids! I saw the outfit the next morning and texted Payton to apologize again--it was that bad. I had to clean the tub after rinsing out the outfit. However, it didn't seem to deter her because she is coming back this weekend to help during our move.
Back to our date night. It was awesome being able to get out and spend some adult time together. I've missed our one on one time and look forward to our next date night.





No comments:
Post a Comment