Monday, September 28, 2009

A Visit to See Baby Colt


Callie enjoys getting in all the baby stuff now that it's back out.

Baby Colt


All the babies

Callie giving Colt lovin'. I wasn't quick enough to get Emory.

Trying on some sunglasses.


Colt Easton was born September 15 but we had a sick household so I stayed away as long as I could. Emory was SO excited when we pulled into Callie's driveway. It had been awhile since we had seen her and she was ready to play. The girls played somewhat well with each other. They are still working on the sharing thing. They only want the toy that the other one has! One day it will be better. Emory surprised me at how well she did with Colt. There wasn't any jealousy from her at all. She kept trying to give him lovin' and kept pointing at him and saying "baby" and giggling. Even when I was holding him! Callie is a very loving big sister with the occasional breakdown from lack of ALL the the attention. All in all the girls played well together and Colt is too cute! And NO it doesn't make me want another one...not yet anyway! ;)

No comments: