Monday, September 7, 2009

As Smmer Ends...Football Begins!!!

The weekend started out with the first UAB football game...and I must say despite the rain we had a great turn out I thought. Not to mention WE WON!! I know can you believe it, the Blazers pulled out a win and actually played well against Rice. We won 44-24. Of course we made our mistakes but we were picked to finish 0-8 in the conference and we've already proved them wrong.


Emory watching the band with G and Dude.

Family Picture time.

Most of the kids in the school bus that Harper bought.

The parking lot at Legion Field was a swamp. Emory wasn't too happy with her Daddy!


Emory with Katie and other AOII sisters.

Checking out the roster.

Feeding Dude popcorn at halftime.

She got a little restless after halftime, as did her Daddy and Dude so they went walking.

Lucky for us we were in the box because the bottom fell out around the 3rd quarter!


Before Chase even got back to the car from getting our things from the tailgate, Emory was out like a light!



The weekend ended with the last weekend at the lake. :( Is summer really over?! I know that summer isn't the same once you are an adult (that whole job thing that goes year round, really throws a wrench in things), but still, it's still sad it's ending!





We had a great Labor Day weekend but are glad to be back home. Now back to the grind tomorrow!

No comments: