Monday, September 14, 2009

UAB vs SMU

Watching the cheerleaders

Family picture with Blaze. Emory wasn't too sure of him!

Watching the game in the box.

Emory spent her first night away from us Saturday night at Cole and Mandy's. She had a great time, but I was up early driving to their house to see my girl. This is them playing "bolf" as Payton says.

Sunday I had the opportunity to go to an AOII pref ceremony for recruitment. It's been 5 years since I've been active, so it was nice to go back and see my little sister and see how much AOII means to her and how much it still means to me. Sappy I know, but true!

As far as football goes...

What a heart breaker! If we had played as well in the first half as we did in the second half we would have beat the crap out of them, but I think we got the big head! Oh well, happens to everybody. We are already doing better in the conference than expected so I'm not worried! :) Final score 33-35, SMU wins! :(

No comments: