I have really been bad about updating the blog and I apologize for that. It is definitely getting more difficult to do things around the house while Emory is awake. Anytime I sit down at the computer she wants to sit in my lap and "help" me type. Most of the time she ends up opening a program on the computer or shutting down the whole thing! I spend most of my day reading the same three books over and over and over again. While I was at work yesterday I received a text from Chase..."Can I 'lose' the Thomas the Train book. I've read 6 times in the last 45 minutes." Haha...welcome to my life 7 days a week!!
When do they grow up? Seriously! Last night before we went to bed I checked on her and realized she was taking up 3/4 of her crib! She use to be so small and stay in one spot. Now she moves ALL over the place in her sleep. Four days ago she had a mini meltdown because her cookie broke in half...such a girl! And Friday while I was washing dishes she stuck her head into the kitchen with this look on her face that she did something wrong. I asked, "Emory what did you do?" She finishes walking slowly into the kitchen and points towards the living room and says "uh-oh." My first thoughts..."crap." I walk into the living room to find a puddle of milk on the carpet in front of the TV. She had taken her "spill proof" (spill proof my butt) cup and turned it upside down and shook it until there was a puddle in front of her. Realizing what she had done and that it was going to need cleaning up, she came to get me. It took all I had not to laugh at her because she went to get a towel to help me clean it up and kept saying "uh-oh." What am I going to do with her?! :)
Below are several new posts...enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment