Ok, so I'm a little late getting this posted but life has been a little crazy. Better late then never. So what have we been up too?
-Em weighs in at about 24 lbs, length I'm not sure. It's hard to get her to stand still long enough to get a height.
-Her vocabulary is growing daily and she's gotten pretty good at repeating what we say to her. I guess we are going to have to be much more careful about what we say around her now.
-She is obsessed with shoes. Not so mush for herself, but for other people. If she finds a pair around the house she will bring them to the owner and insist that you put them on.
-She is getting a little bit more adventurous. She went down the slide at the park all by herself. I was so proud of her.
-She big into helping me do a lot of things...cooking, cleaning (I think she likes to make messes just so she can clean them up), read, eating (she likes to feed us cheerios), the list goes on.
-She has almost mastered he use of a spoon and fork and insists on using one with every meal.
-She loves to dance. All who know me know she didn't get that trait from me!
Emory is quickly turning into a little girl and growing further away from being the baby. This is one reason we aren't pregnant yet....I'm not ready to admit that she's a big girl and not the baby anymore. Where did the time go?!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment