Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cheekwood Botanical Gardens

They were obsessed with the fountain and "wa-wa."


They wouldn't sit on the bench together.

But they would sit on the table together! This will be at their wedding! ;)

"What? We didn't do anything!"



We went to see the scarecrow exhibit and didn't even get a picture of any of them. They were actually pretty neat. Different organizations from around Nashville made their own scarecrow to be displayed along the paths to the gardens. The kiddos had a great time running around and we finished the morning with a picnic in the shade of a big oak tree. Perfect weather! I LOVE Fall! (I know I have said that before).

1 comment:

Campbell Family said...

LOVE looking at the cheekwood pictures with the music in the background and the song couldn't be more perfect with emory and her little friend kissing! so sweet!