Thursday, October 2, 2008

Fall is in the Air





She's growing up right before my eyes! I can't believe it!! Our friends Cheryl and Tara gave Emory the shirt in the pictures and she looked so cute in her jeans that I had to take a few pictures. Plus they wanted to see her in the shirt!! The weather has been amazing here and we have really enjoyed playing in the backyard. She loves the brightly colored leaves and the wind! She's such an outdoor baby!! Definitely her daddy's girl! Belle and Harley were not too sure about Emory being in their backyard. At least Belle was brave enough to come sit by her...maybe not now that Emory grabbed her head! Emory has really started to notice the dogs and laughs every time they come around her now. Hopefully they will start to get use to each other. I think the dogs have resigned to the fact that Emory is here to stay but now that she actually wants to play with them, they may prefer to stay outside more!!

No comments: