Friday, October 31, 2008

Because I Promised

These are the pictures that coincide with "the longest week of my life" minus pictures from work!

Emory is the only baby that Frank will hold willingly! And she loves him!


She was fascinated by the "Go Blazers!" stickers.



Ready to cheer on the Blazers!

I love Payton's face here and how Emory is looking at him like "what are you doing?!"


"Would you like to play with this mom?"


Emory and Blue playing on the floor while we ate dinner.


"Hey! I know you!"

Chase's new motorcycle.

"What, you let him buy a motorcycle!?"


This is what Chase did the next weekend while Emory and I were in Birmingham.

Papa put Emory in with all the stuffed animals. It was too cute not to take a picture!

4 comments:

Whitney said...

so glad to see the pictures!! Erin she is so beautiful!! You are so blessed! Hope you and Chase and Emory have a really fun Halloween!!! Looking forward to more posts!! Love you girl! ~whitney

Isabella's Mommy said...

The motorcycle scares me!
PS - How do you keep socks on Emory?

Unknown said...

the bike scares me too but he loves it!!

Unknown said...

oh and the socks don't stay on that well! :) i just keep pulling them tight! she likes to try and pull them off so it doesn't last long!! :)