Thursday, October 2, 2008

We have teeth!!

Two of them!!! She hasn't been fussy or run a fever or anything and we have TWO teeth!! Besides not sleeping well Sunday night, she has been a VERY pleasant baby! Our baby is growing up so fast. Today I was watching her sitting on the floor playing, just in awe of how much she's grown. Yesterday, if she was sitting on the floor and leaned forward to grab a toy, she would get stuck and I would have to go help her sit back up. Not today!! She would lean to get a toy, grab it, and sit back up on her own to play with it! Where have the last 5 1/2 months gone?! This is such a fun age but I can't help but feel like she's growing up too fast. I was almost in tears today while watching her play on her mat. Tears of sadness because she won't be a baby soon and tears of joy to see her develop new skills and learn new things about herself and her abilities. God has truly blessed us with an amazing, healthy, happy baby and I thank Him daily.

No comments: