Friday, September 26, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah

For lack of anything else to write about, I am writing about how I haven't blogged in a while and a few updates. So sorry. There hasn't been much going on at the Martin household lately. This was a two day week for me and I have been off for the last three days with one more off day to go. Chase has been working late every night this week because his job is horrible, so Emory and I haven't seen much of him. I realized the other day that Emory had a TON of Spring/Summer clothes to wear, but as the days have started to cool off, we are running out of clothes! I never thought this day would come! I mean I did but still! So today Em and I went shopping. I was a little hesitant to buy much, even though she really needs stuff, because I don't know what size is safe to buy. The problem we are running into these days is that things fit her in length, but they are still too big in the waist! Unfortunately, I think Em is going to have the same problem I did growing up...little waist, LONG legs! Which makes it very difficult to find pants to wear. Some might think that is a good problem, I, however, always thought it was a pain in the butt! At least I will understand.

I do have a few videos that I want to post but I am having trouble getting them to load. I was using the digital camera as a video camera before, but we did buy a video camera, so why not use it?! Chase did a lot of research before we purchased the thing too so it needs to get some use!

Wow, I'm tired and if I continue to type nothing will make sense anymore. I promise that there will be new pictures/videos and posts up soon. So sorry again for the blogging lull!

No comments: