Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Water Baby


Emory LOVES the water, so Saturday Chase and I decided to take her to the lake. Living in Mt. Juliet, TN puts us about 10 minutes away from two very pretty lakes. We had borrowed Dude and Jiggy's (Chase's parents) Sea-Doo and wanted to see how Emory did. Chase's goal is to make Emory more adventurous then her mommy! Anyway, we were able to go around 3 in the afternoon, which would usually still be pretty warm but is was fairly overcast. All that to say, Emory did great for about 10 minutes and then she wasn't a happy camper being sprayed by the cold water. It was SO choppy out there that is was hard to avoid being sprayed. We opted to go back and let Chase go out and have fun. Emory and I played until Chase returned and then we all played in the water. That she LOVED! We have a video but I am having trouble getting it off the video camera! So I guess I will post that later. I think we are going to start swimming lesson this fall at the YMCA so that we are ready for next summer. Yes I know that she is only 4 months old, but is NEVER to early to start!

(new post below)

No comments: