Tuesday, August 12, 2008
The Lost Pacifier
Last night I laid Emory down awake in her crib, like I do every night. And like every night I have to go and put the pacifier back in her mouth a few times before she falls asleep. I was washing dishes when she cried out the first time so I asked Chase to go put the paci back in her mouth. About 30 seconds later I hear Chase call out "Mommy we can't find the paci, we lost it!" I was thinking he couldn't find it in the bed, it is clear and can be hard to find sometimes, so I go into the nursery and find this. I burst out laughing and had to run get the camera. Apparently they had dropped it on the floor and were having trouble locating it. What I find so funny is that instead of leaving Emory in the crib to find it, he put her down on the floor to help him! The picture makes me laugh everytime I look at it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment