Bath time didn't start out all that well at the Martin household, but it has since gotten much better. I was a little worried that we were going to have a few issues with baths. However, now she loves them. She just sits in the tub chewing on her fingers just as happy as she could be. Last night I was giving her her bath and had forgotten to grab one of her towels, so I yelled for Chase to bring me one. I had forgotten that we owned this towel and it was too cute to NOT take a picture! The back of the towel says "Bunny hugs, warm and snug." It even has a tail! When we recieved it at my baby shower, one of my friends said "Oh, it will be like the movie "A Christmas Story!" It does remind me of the movie. However, that was a boy in a pink bunny suit, I'm not thinking that Emory is going to be embarassed wearing a pink bunny towel after her bath!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Bath Time!!!
Bath time didn't start out all that well at the Martin household, but it has since gotten much better. I was a little worried that we were going to have a few issues with baths. However, now she loves them. She just sits in the tub chewing on her fingers just as happy as she could be. Last night I was giving her her bath and had forgotten to grab one of her towels, so I yelled for Chase to bring me one. I had forgotten that we owned this towel and it was too cute to NOT take a picture! The back of the towel says "Bunny hugs, warm and snug." It even has a tail! When we recieved it at my baby shower, one of my friends said "Oh, it will be like the movie "A Christmas Story!" It does remind me of the movie. However, that was a boy in a pink bunny suit, I'm not thinking that Emory is going to be embarassed wearing a pink bunny towel after her bath!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment