Last weekend the three of us finally had the opportunity to go to Chase's parents lake place. It is located near Centre, AL on Lake Wiess. It was a short trip but we had a great time. The weather was perfect, not too hot! Saturday Chase spent the day riding the jet ski and wake boarding. We were going to all go on a boat ride but forgot that we didn't have a life jacket for Em. So, after dinner on Saturday we ran to K-Mart to buy one. I was a little worried that she would scream the whole time she was wearing it but she surprised me. When I put it on her she actually giggled! What can I say we have a water baby. She was a little fussy before Chase took her on the jet ski but as soon as the wind hit her face she was quiet and loved every minute. We brought the jet ski home with us and are planning on taking it to one of the two lakes that are within 10 minutes of us, this weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment