Emory turned 4 months old today and the mean ol' doctor had to see her again. If I didn't know any better I would probably not give her immunizations just so I didn't have to see those pitiful eyes and listen to her scream when they give her her injections. She received 4 today, so one less than last time but it was still very traumatic! She's been passed out ever since. This go round though I am going to be giving Tylenol every 4 hours because last time we had a VERY fussy baby after the first dose had worn off! This time it was worse, for me at least, because there she is just laughing and smiling and then WHAM, four shots in the thighs. It was pitiful! :( On a brighter note. She weighed 13 pounds, 11 ounces (50th percentile), she was 25.5 inches long (90th percentile) and her head is in the 85th percentile. She can thank her daddy for that one! We are very blessed to have a VERY healthy and happy baby girl!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
4 months
Emory turned 4 months old today and the mean ol' doctor had to see her again. If I didn't know any better I would probably not give her immunizations just so I didn't have to see those pitiful eyes and listen to her scream when they give her her injections. She received 4 today, so one less than last time but it was still very traumatic! She's been passed out ever since. This go round though I am going to be giving Tylenol every 4 hours because last time we had a VERY fussy baby after the first dose had worn off! This time it was worse, for me at least, because there she is just laughing and smiling and then WHAM, four shots in the thighs. It was pitiful! :( On a brighter note. She weighed 13 pounds, 11 ounces (50th percentile), she was 25.5 inches long (90th percentile) and her head is in the 85th percentile. She can thank her daddy for that one! We are very blessed to have a VERY healthy and happy baby girl!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Erin she is sooo cute!! :)
Post a Comment