Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Christmas Part 2

So after opening presents at our house, we packed the car and headed south to Alabama. Birmingham was our first stop. We weren't in any rush to get there but driving on Christmas day didn't allow us to stop many places because nothing is open aside from Starbucks and McDonalds! We didn't celebrate with my family until the next day because after a 10 hour drive we just wanted to go to bed once we arrived.


I love this picture. It's not perfect but it's our big crazy family!

The next day was the Rigney Family celebration. When you put 7 kids, 7 and under, and 8 adults under one roof, it gets loud!! This year we let the kids open their presents then sent then down stairs to play while we opened ours in peace! Best decision ever!!

Going through their stockings from Nita and Papa

Gavin wasn't excited about this sucker at all!

Watching the chaos.




This is as good as it gets with these 7!


The future Mr. and Mrs.!

Now he doesn't have to wear his sister's tinkerbell headband!

Aunt Katie gave the girls matching vests. So cute!

Little priss...LOVE her!!
We had a hard time deciding what we were going to get my dad for Christmas this year. we wanted something creative so we (and when I say we I mean Mandy) found these copper mugs and fell in love. They were certainly a hit and the liquid inside them was quite yummy!

 
 
It wouldn't be Christmas without attempting family pictures in front of the Christmas tree...
 
As you can see, they were over it at this point and ready for naptime...I was ready for naptime too!

Poor baby was so tired!

I love these 3 so very much!!

Love our little family!

Katie and Jody with their "baby" Armon.

Oh these 2 are going to be trouble!

Eva loves Armon and  he loves the attention. Just a big teddy bear!

Our sweet baby on my old rocking horse. I have a picture of Emory on this same rocking horse, when she was 9 months old.
 

We had a full day and had even more planned for the next day!

No comments: