Thursday, November 20, 2014

Riley- 11 months


This sweet girl can not be one month away from being ONE! 

What she can do:
-crawls like a big girl. No more army crawling. :(
-entertains the idea of a sippy cup but she's still not a fan
-no new words I can think of just "mama" "dada" "bye" "hi"
-she waves, blows kisses, gives kisses, gives high fives, plays peek-a-boo
-sleep is...well, I don't really know what to say. I wish I knew the key to what makes the good nights good and the bad nights bad. But I don't. I will continue to enjoy my middle of the night snuggles when they happen. :/
-she has discovered how to put things inside something and take them back out. This can keep her entertained for about 5 minutes which is a lifetime in baby time!
-still puts EVERYTHING in her mouth. Chase says he's going to call her oreck!
-she wants to be anywhere her brother and sister are at the time. And me too which can make for a hard decision sometimes! Me or her brother and sister!

I guess I should start planning a birthday party!

No comments: