Saturday, November 1, 2014

She said Yes!!



My baby sister is getting married!! So excited and I can not wait for May! This is a definite disadvantage of living 8.5 hours from home, knowing I won't be able to make it to everything. However, last Thursday I checked Emory out of school and me and the kids headed down to Birmingham. Since Emory was out of school on Friday we took advantage of our long weekend and headed down to go dress shopping!! Our first stop was Diane's formal affair. It is the same place I found my dress 10 years ago! We had a great experience and Katie said "yes" to the dress!! We were also able to find a bridesmaid dress at a store in Birmingham, Bella's! It was great to get down and see my family. It was a quick trip but we were very productive! And in case you were wondering, the drive ended up not being that bad, both ways! I only stopped once, in Augusta. Now granted it was a 45 minute stop but I think stopping once on an 8.5 hour drive is pretty darn good! I'm not in any hurry to make the drive again by myself, but it was reassuring to know that it wasn't horrible! 

No comments: