Saturday, November 1, 2014

Halloween 2014

IWe live in a fairly large neighborhood so we knew trick or treating would be fun this year. I have to admit I kinda dropped the ball on costumes this year but everything turned out pretty cute! Emory started her day with a Fall Festival at school. We were able to join her and Gavin enjoyed being included with his big sisters festivities! 


He was thrilled about one of the boys costumes. It was a little scary for him. 


Nothing a little cornhole can't cure! That yellow blur is the bag he threw. 



Emory and Payton are inseparable. They both had to have flowers from the face painting station. 





Mummy wrapping! So cute and the kids absolutely LOVED it!! Emory and Payton were, of course, partners! 



Gavin was in heaven being with his sister and Riley is happy just being attached to me! Sweet babies!

Friday night we were invited to a hayride in our neighborhood. Making new friends takes effort and sometimes I don't want to do it. I could have very easily declined the invite but I miss having friends!! We had a great time and really enjoyed meeting new people and their kids! It was a pretty chilly night but everyone had fun and of course we got way too much candy!


Happy Halloween from Anna, Clark Kent, and ladybug Riley! 


Clark Kent complete with the "S" curl! 


My girls! I promise Riley smiles!




Ready to head out! Gavin was having separation anxiety with the candy bag and resorted to wearing it around his neck. It worked. We picked up 4 more girls along our route so we had a full trailer once the adults piled in! 


I'm surprised Gavin had any candy in his bag at the end of the night! He took advantage of Halloween! After a long, fun filled night we all slept in until 10:40 this morning! I love that my kids will sleep! 



















No comments: