Friday, September 6, 2013

Wilson County Fair

This post is LONG over due but I've been so busy lately that I haven't had a chance to sit and blog! For a stay-at-home mom I stay pretty busy. I think most people think we just sit around with our feet up all day eating ice cream from the carton. And while that sounds lovely, it's far from the truth!! Laundry is never ending, something always needs cleaning, errands always need to be run, and one of the kiddos is always in want of my attention! I'm physically exhausted by the end of the day! Oh and I'm doing all this while pregnant! Come December I'm REALLY going to have my hands full!!

So anyway, at the end of August every year, Wilson County has the largest fair in the state. This is the second year we have gone and we plan on continuing the tradition. I didn't get to ride anything this year for obvious reasons but Emory was all about it. Chase even bought an armband for himself so he could ride a few rides with her. I went for the food!

 This is what Gavin and I did most of the time!

 We met the Edenfields there so that Emory and Kolton would have a playmates!

 Sweet Saylor

 Riding the swings. Sometimes this girl surprises me!

 Told you I came for the food! This corn is awesome. Chase claims his is better...maybe it's the butter they dip the corn into but this stuff is awesome!


 My sweet boy! He wanted to ride with his Sissy so badly!

 I promise she was having fun! Contrary to what this picture might show!

 Giving kisses...they both go at it open mouth!

 Potato Sack Slide. Looked like fun. Wish I could have joined in!

 Travis and Kolton.

  Cheryl, Kolton, and Emory waiting in line for the last ride of the night.

It was a LONG, HOT, evening but we had a great time...spent a lot of money, but made good memories!

No comments: