Warming up...Emory's head is just on the other side of that yellow bow!
Gavin watching Emory and wanting so badly to join in!
Walking the first lap.
Running through the mister!
And she's off...
They marked the number of laps on the backs of their shirts.
She did 16 according to her shirt but I'm pretty sure she didn't get them to mark her once or twice.
The Stoner Creek Bobcat.
Such a happy girl!
She wasn't so sure at first...
But the next thing I know she's sitting in his lap...Gavin on the other hand was screaming! At least one kid is ok with them now!
Drinking her water after running.
Part of her class. I believe this was actually 2 classes.
Gavin was over it at this point!
Had to pause a moment for a picture with mom!
The got "bobcat" snowcones afterwards too!
Trying to keep the little man happy. He just wanted to go play with his sister and her friends!
Eating their snow cones!
I'm still a little shocked that Emory got close to the Bobcat let alone take a picture with him! She claims she will take a picture with Blaze this year...we shall see! I'm sure these kids will all sleep well tonight after running for an hour in the hot sun!


No comments:
Post a Comment