My Preschooler...that's what my email from Babycenter said today...my preschooler...it use to say "my baby," then "my toddler." Not sure I'm ready for a preschooler!! Ha! We had a great day! Emory and I met Rachel with Callie and Colt at the zoo and spent most of the morning there. We were suppose to meet at 10 but the birthday girl didn't wake up until 9:45 because that's when I finally I woke her up!
For it being April, it was pretty hot, but the Nashville Zoo is designed VERY well and has LOTS of shade! Since it was her birthday I did let her get a stuffed animal at the gift shop. It's a tiger but she calls it "meow" because she thinks it's a cat. I guess she right in a way!! After spending a long, hot morning at the zoo we both needed naps when we got home. I slept for 1.5 hours and she slept for 3.5. We ended the day with dinner as a family followed by cupcakes and ice cream. Happy Birthday Emory!!! We love you SOOOO much!


No comments:
Post a Comment