Sunday, April 4, 2010

Gatlinburg...The Redneck Riviera

This is what we woke up too! Absolutely beautiful!!


The Space Needle...the one touristy thing we did!


Yep that is snow and I'm wearing short sleeves!


Oh yeah and Chase skied and snowboarded...in short sleeves!

The whole group...Thanks Frank for being a good sport and letting us take the picture!


The chalet...all the boys have the same truck...too funny!

This made us laugh...as soon as we passed the sign though our GPS did say "recalculating" haha!!


Last weekend was our last weekend to travel for a while. Every weekend in March we were out of town for something. All things that we WANTED to do but after awhile traveling gets old. We had a great time in Gatlinburg. We met Katie and Frank up there LATE Friday night and stayed until Sunday morning. It was a quick trip but still fun and relaxing. I haven't been to Gatlinburg in a long time and I had forgotten how touristy it is. I think it's gotten worse since my last trip!! The best part was of course staying in the chalet away from everything, but getting to it always makes my heart skip a beat or two...geez those roads are windy! Waking up in the mountains is so calming and relaxing. Can't wait for the next trip!!

No comments: