What a WONDERFUL weekend!!! Since we've been out of town so much lately we, of course, haven't been to our church in awhile. I had forgotten how much I loved our church and didn't realize how much I've missed it, until today! It was a wonderful service and I got to spend the weekend with my little family and enjoyed EVERY second! He has risen indeed!
Sunday, April 4, 2010
Easter Weekend 2010
The Egg Hunt at TBF:


Emory was a pro at the Egg "grab." She quickly learned to set her basket down and use both hands to pick up eggs!!













What a WONDERFUL weekend!!! Since we've been out of town so much lately we, of course, haven't been to our church in awhile. I had forgotten how much I loved our church and didn't realize how much I've missed it, until today! It was a wonderful service and I got to spend the weekend with my little family and enjoyed EVERY second! He has risen indeed!
What a WONDERFUL weekend!!! Since we've been out of town so much lately we, of course, haven't been to our church in awhile. I had forgotten how much I loved our church and didn't realize how much I've missed it, until today! It was a wonderful service and I got to spend the weekend with my little family and enjoyed EVERY second! He has risen indeed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment