For those of you who have had the pleasure of listening to me rant over the last two months, can now rest assured that the microwave is now mounted!!! Almost two and a half months after it arrived at our house!!
A little background...
We purchased an over-the-range space saver microwave when we moved into our new house in Mt. Juliet. It arrived the weekend of the Super Bowl, Feb 3. For a month it sat on my dining room floor, completely useless and then was finally moved to the kitchen counter were it sat for another month. Now obviously being on the counter was NOT saving me any space because the microwave it HUGE to say the least but at least I could use it if I needed it! Chase had good intentions to get it mounted but had difficulty getting a friend over to help him plus we had an issue with the venting system. But today the microwave finally made it above my stove and it looks wonderful!! It was definitely more of a hassle then I thought it was going to be. So thanks you Chase and Brad! Now Emory is free to come whenever...hopefully soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
CONGRATS...on the baby, not the microwave!! I heard while at work tonight. Hopefully there'll be some pics soon!! I am so excited and happy for you.
Post a Comment