
Many of you know my dogs, Belle and Harley. I must say they are two of the best dogs ever. Belle can be kind of a brat sometimes but she's cute and that is about the only thing that has kept her alive sometimes!! :) Nevertheless, she is a great dog. Harley has been wonderful from day one. He was house trained when we adopted him, he is loving, and he hates to make us mad. Harley is a typical first child. Belle sometimes reminds me of my cousin Claire, she does what makes her happy, but she's cute so she gets away with it!!
I couldn't help but notice lately how lazy my dogs really are. I work nights so they both sleep all night with Chase and then when I get home, they greet me at the door and then run to the bedroom, jump on the bed, curl up in a ball, and go back to sleep for another 8 hours or so! Even on my days off, they seem annoyed when I get up and walk to another room, disturbing their precious sleep!
They really have no idea what is to come. Their little world of uninterrupted sleep for 18+ hours a day, is about to be turned upside down!
Sleeping in the car after a long hard weekend with the dog cousins!
This bed was recently purchased by my parents to go in our bonus room, for when they visit. Belle and Harley, I believe, think that we have just given them the best dog bed ever!!


2 comments:
Ha! My dogs do the same.. Sleep all night with the wife and then sleep all day with me... :)
Have them call their cousins...they know ALL about the changes in sleeping patterns that take place with the birth of a new sibling! :)
Post a Comment