Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Ready and Waiting





The nursery is finally ready. There are a few things that still have to be done as far as decoration goes, but other than that it's ready. Chase doesn't understand why it has to be completely ready right now. He is insisting that she sleep in our room for the first 6 weeks or so and is convinced that the nursery is just for show! I keep telling him that because I want it done RIGHT NOW is reason enough! :) Besides, we won't have the time to set it up after she's here! Anyway, just wanted to share some pictures! Now we just have to get the rest of the house ready!

3 comments:

Mama Bird said...

Erin...the nursery looks beautiful! I am so excited for you two...I can't wait to see pictures of her once she gets here!

lg2006 said...

cute nursery and i love her name!

Mamu Lou said...

Looks like you guys are all set to go. T-minus, what? It looks so adorable!