Saturday, March 22, 2008

New Family

It has been WAY too long since I last wrote. I really couldn't think of anything that was worth writing about. However, in the last month and a half, Chase and I have gained a new nephew and a new niece! My brother Cole and his wife Mandy had a precious baby boy and Chase's brother Forrest and sister-in-law Jamie and a precious baby girl!! We have been thrilled to see them over the last few weeks. They of course makes us want to meet Emory that much more! She now has two more cousins anxiously awaiting her arrival.

Payton Mitchell Rigney was born February 4, 2008 at 10:29am weighing 6 lbs, 7ozs, 19 inches long. A very handsome little boy I might add! In this picture he REALLY looks like Cole! It's so strange that at such a young age we can already tell who he looks like!




Adrianne Blue Martin was born on March 15, 2008 weighing 8lbs, 5ozs and 20.8 inches long. She is so cute and such a happy baby girl! This is the only picture I was able to get without the pacifier in her mouth! And as you can tell she is starting to get a little angry that we took it away from her!




Now, Emory already had one cousin waiting on her. Bennett Martin, Forrest and Jamie's oldest is 20 months and such a handsome boy. Sadly I think this is the most recent picture I have of him. He wasn't in Jacksonville last weekend when we visited Adrianne.


Chase and I are still trying to prepare the house and our lives as much as we can before Emory arrives, but we can't wait to add to this VERY handsome and ever growing family!!

No comments: