Monday, March 24, 2008

3 weeks and counting!!!

WOW!! 3 weeks! I can't believe she's almost here. I am reminded daily of her presence, like right now as she kicks me in my ribs. But as I'm sitting here at work counting down the number of night shifts I have left until I go on maternity leave, 8 by the way, it hit me...she's almost here! Chase and I can't wait to meet her! To see what she looks like, who she looks like, what her personality will be, which I can already tell is going to be a little fiesty, much like her mom sometimes! I know Chase is going to be a wonderful and amazing daddy!! I tell Emory every day that she has him wrapped around her little finger and she's not even here yet! It's going to interesting watching him with her. Chase has never really been around babies like I have and I think he might be a little nervous...he won't admit that of course! :) However, he will be amazing and I CAN NOT wait to see what God has in store for us as we embark on this journey called parenthood.

1 comment:

Mamu Lou said...

Hey- LOVE the new look of the blog ;)!! I can't believe you are so close to your due date. I look forward to future posts after I won't be seeing you at work anymore!