Monday, August 24, 2015

Summer comes to an End

Technically summer has a few more weeks but today marked to end of our summer fun! Emory started 2nd grade today at Wayne Preparatory Academy! I really don't feel old enough to to have a second grader, but I guess I am!  She was so excited last night she could hardly go to sleep...either that or it was the cherry coke we let her have, oops.

Our Second Grader!!

Gavin and Riley had to have their picture taken  too. Gavin did move himself up to the big classroom today at MDO!

Me and my babies!


I love this man! He is a wonderful daddy and an amazing husband!
 Wednesday night we were able to go to open house and meet Emory's homeroom teacher, along with the other 3 teachers in the 2nd grade team. All four teacher are new to Wayne Prep this year and they all seem very nice.


 Emory's homeroom teacher is Mrs. Walls. She has 4 children and seems very organized and on top of things. I'm excited to see what this year brings! Can't wait for her to get home and share!

No comments: