It was a HOT day but honestly it could have been a lot worse. Emory brought her friend Tommi along that day which helped keep her entertained. Gavin needed no extra entertainment. I mean there were jets all over the place! He was one very happy little boy!
| Emory and Tommi in front of an F15 (I think). |
| They got to sit in one of the smaller air crafts, |
| She tolerated the ear protection WAY better than I thought she would! She even fell asleep during the Thunderbird performance! |
| Two cool little boys! Bennett and Gavin are 2 peas in a pod! |
| Ready for the show to start! |
| Ummmm...I'm not sure what these are, just know that they were loud and very cool! |
| Oh my boys!!! |
| This kid! |
| The boys were anxious to see things get started! |
| Riley had her moments of hating the ear protection! |
| And then not minding it the next second! |
| This was the Pearl Harbor reenactment |
| He is such a great daddy! |
| Bennett and Todd |
| Thunderbirds! |
| Thunderbirds! |
| Thunderbirds! |
The show had several "parts" to it so we went to spend the entire day there. My favorite parts were seeing the jets up close and the combat reenactment they did. This is only a snapshot of the day! I took 72 pictures but didn't feel like I should post all of them!


No comments:
Post a Comment