Sunday, July 26, 2015

Katie's Getting Married

Back in April I was able to get away for a few days and go to Alabama for my sister's bachelorette party. I brought the babies down with me for my parents to watch and Emory stayed with her daddy. One thing I learned from this trip...I'M OLD! My sister is 8 years younger than me and while I know that is a big difference in age I don't usually feel the age gap. Try going out with a bunch of mid 20 somethings after having 3 kids...you will feel old too!

It was great having the opportunity to go and be away for a few days. While it was at the beach, I never even put a toe in the sand. We went to the pool one day and went shopping the next! Of course we went out and when in Rome you do as the Romans do so we went to the FloraBama! It was the first time I had ever been to this great establishment. It is a great place for people watching and THE place to go for bachelorette parties!

Before going out...aren't we pretty?!
  
Love the action shot while trying to get the right placement for the camera...I still didn't get it and had to crop the picture above!
 
Jordan and Elizabeth

Me and the bride

Sisters!

At the florabama

Isn't she cute?! Ignore the random hand that made the picture!
The sad part is that I still feel like a 20 something...until I hang out with a bunch of 20 somethings and realize I am a 30 something with 3 kids!! It was a great trip and I got to spend extra bonding time with Mandy since we drove down together.  

No comments: