| And the girls are off...Emory wasn't too sure but like usual she loved it once we made her do it the first time! |
| Ready to go again! |
| Such good friends...they favor so much that everyone gets them confused...teachers...us! |
| Snowball Fight!!! |
| I married a big kid...but I knew that! |
| The girls had to make a snowman. |
| Ok before you judge...Riley actually WANTED to get on the sled and LOVED it!! She saw her brother and sister go down and keep pointing and grunting so we let her go! |
| The finished snowman...bet you can't guess what they named him?! :/ |
| Making snowangels |
| Gavin had to try too! He said Special Agent Oso taught him how! |
| Is just me or does Payton's hat throw you off too?! |
| The girls were slightly worn out. Everyone fell asleep on the way home |
While I have enjoyed this winter weather, I am very ready for Spring and the pretty flowers!


No comments:
Post a Comment