Sunday, March 1, 2015

Let the Festivities Begin

Valentines Day is all about love and what better day to start the wedding festivities of Katie and Jody?! Living 10 hours from home we won't be able to make it to all the parties like I would like, but we thought it was important to get to Birmingham for the engagement party. The party was on Saturday evening so we headed to Alabama on Friday afternoon.

Saturday morning I headed over to Mandy and Cole's house to help make desserts for the party. Mandy and I were in charge of the desserts and I think we did a pretty good job! They were yummy!

Gavin was a fan of the desserts

 
Nita with a few of her babies

Emory loves her Trippy!

The Matriarchs of the family....Nannie and Gran!

Part of Jody's family...Jenny (his mom), Brittany (his sister in law), Granny, and Charlie (his brother).

The beautiful couple!

These 2 goobers snuck in while I was trying to take a pictue

I think we are still a very handsome couple!

Can't believe my baby sister is getting married!!

Friends!

The Bridesmaids--minus 2

Sisters

Chase and Tripp with Riley and Graeme
It was a great evening spent with family and friends celebrating 2 of my favorite people! Can't wait for all the wedding fun!!

No comments: