Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Fun Family Fitness

We are trying to make it a point to get back in shape and have fun doing it. So for 4 weekends in a row (haven't been in a few due to weather) we went hiking. We went to a different place every time and look forward to trying more trails in the future.

Look at my handsome boys! Chase has the hardest job by far...and Gavin has the easiest! He loves using daddy as a pack mule!

I guess Riley has it pretty easy too!!

Our fearless trail guide!

2 weekends in a row we got to spend time with the Lees. 6 kids and 4 adults...we are forever out numbered!

I love nature and the beautiful weather!

The whole crew!



This was our last weekend to hike. We went to the Fontanel Mansion property. Emory is taking this picture.
I'm ready for the weather to get warmer again and get back on the trails!

No comments: