Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Back Again...with a Recap!

Now that I'm finally getting some sleep and have my mornings to myself again, I'm hoping I can keep up with the blog on a more regular basis...best laid plans...

So lets recap...
Valentines Day! I was "that" mom that made heart shaped, red velvet pancakes...and she LOVED them!


This baby was NOT a fan of her baths! We didn't even get a picture of her first real bath! She was screaming so much I was just trying to get through it and get her out with as little damage to her psyche as possible!  She has gotten much better!

Still not a fan of the drying off part. But then again, neither is Gavin and he's 21 months old!

I LOVE this little boy! His personality is coming out more and more everyday!

My girls!!

Middle January our dryer died (and by some miracle didn't catch our house on fire--it was 9 years old after all) so we bought a new one---thus resulting in a fort in our living room for a week. Chase would have kept it longer but 1 week with a giant box in my living room was enough!

He cracks me up with his pacifiers!

He's also a goofball. See pictures below to see what he had hidden...

See...goofball!

What?!?! Not everyone has a picnic, on a wicker tray, in their diaper?!?

Emory started tball. This was her first practice.

He was trying to prevent me from washing his bed stuff!

Not sure who this kid is! She looks like Emory and talks like Emory, but my Emory wouldn't go near this thing! We were SO proud! It was her idea and she LOVED every second of it!



So that is a quick recap. We have done so much but they warrant their own post!

No comments: