Sometimes I think " Aww, we have 3 children" and sometimes I think "holy crap we have THREE children!!" I had a "holy crap" moment last night when we went out to dinner and realized we were out numbered! I don't think it would be as bad but Riley likes to be in constant motion, well, and so does Gavin. So that means we are one on one with them leaving Emory to fend for herself so to speak! Last night that consisted of me holding and rocking Riley and talking to Emory, while Chase walked around with Gavin until our food came. Luckily Emory is a very mature 5 year old and doesn't mind "being on her own." Why we thought it would be a good idea to go out to dinner is beyond me...don't think it will happen again anytime soon. Honestly, they weren't bad at all but you are in this "wait, it's going to fall apart soon" mode the whole time, which doesn't allow you to enjoy your dinner experience. Luckily Riley waited until we got into the car to have a complete melt down, I'm talking, broke out into a sweat, she's was screaming so loud! I guess she didn't think it was fair that everyone else got to eat and she had to wait until we got home!
So really the point of this post was to show a comparison picture of all three of our beautiful, crazy, babies.
I think it's safe to say Riley favors her sister. After "wow you have long toes" my next thought was "wow you look like Emory!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment