As most of you know, Emory is not exactly the most adventurous child! She comes by it honest though, neither am I! However, I have NEVER been afraid of the water. I was "swimming" by 18 months. Emory on the other hand just wants to look cute in a bathing suit. We went to the pool the other day with a friend of mine from work. We were there for about 4 hours, and it took Emory about 3 to get use to the idea of being in the "big bath." She was jumping in and loving it until these big kids came in and paid NO attention to the 2 year old that was near by. I mean seriously, they were jumping in right nest to her. So needless to say, we didn't last long after that. Overall I think we are getting better at the pool thing. I just have to keep introducing it to her!!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Our Pool Adventures
As most of you know, Emory is not exactly the most adventurous child! She comes by it honest though, neither am I! However, I have NEVER been afraid of the water. I was "swimming" by 18 months. Emory on the other hand just wants to look cute in a bathing suit. We went to the pool the other day with a friend of mine from work. We were there for about 4 hours, and it took Emory about 3 to get use to the idea of being in the "big bath." She was jumping in and loving it until these big kids came in and paid NO attention to the 2 year old that was near by. I mean seriously, they were jumping in right nest to her. So needless to say, we didn't last long after that. Overall I think we are getting better at the pool thing. I just have to keep introducing it to her!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment