Monday, June 21, 2010

Is it too Early to Start Planning the Wedding?!












Roughly once a week, Kate and I get Garrett and Emory together for a playdate. I love these times because it give the kids a chance to play and it also gives Kate and i a chance to have a little adult time! Two weeks before Father's Day, we took them to a new pottery place in Providence to make gifts for the daddy's. Both the kids picked out mugs and decorated them with their favorite colors. They turned out great and I think the dad's will always cherish them! What better gift can you get them, then something made by your children!! :)

This past Friday we drove out to Kate's house. She is a ticking time bomb at this point with baby Baxter and doesn't want to go far from home. Not to mention she doesn't really have the energy to chase a 2 year old out in public. I can't blame her, I hardly have the energy and I am not 9 months pregnant!! Anyway, we set up the baby pool and sand and water table, put our chairs in the shade and let the kids have fun! This may be the last one of these for a little while since baby Baxter will be making his debut next week!!! YAY!!

No comments: