Sunday, January 24, 2010
So Proud!!
I didn't take a picture...which now I'm wishing I had...but Emory pooped and pee peed in the potty all by herself last night!!!! For the last month or so she has been interested in sitting on the potty but not so much going on the potty. She just wanted to pretend to go and then wipe. Well, last night, while we were watching the UAB basketball game she wanted to go sit on the potty. For whatever reason, she is under the impression she needs to be naked to do so. Anyway, she come up to me and said "mommy, I want to go tee tee." I said ok let's go. She then proceeded to try and take her shirt off, which I told her was not necessary, then she tried to take off her diaper and pants together. Anyway, she walked down the hall and she sat on her potty, then she got up, then she'd sit back down. I asked her if she was done and she said no. I told her I was going to go finish watching the game and left her on the potty. I didn't really think she'd do anything. She came into the living room a few minutes later and said "all done mommy." So I put a clean diaper on her and didn't think anything of it. Five minutes later my mom went back to the bathroom to get ready for bed and said, "Umm, Erin, there's poop in her potty!" We were so proud of her and I think she was a little confused as to why...we did have a little bit of a delayed reaction! Ha! She hasn't wanted to sit on the potty since last night but at least we're getting there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
YAY, she's a BIG girl now!!!
Post a Comment