Well, it was a snow day to the state of Tennessee at least. I didn't think that Emory would have any interest in playing in the snow. Mainly because I would make her wear her hat and gloves, and she's never been a big fan. I was wrong. She found her hat and gloves while I was ironing an pack our clothes for our trip to Birmingham and insisted she put them on. She kept telling me "snow mommy." I told her we would go after I was done packing everything for our trip. The third time she come to me I gave in and we went and played outside in the freezing cold!!! Apparently she is impervious to cold, mommy however is not, so we didn't stay out too long!
Thursday, January 14, 2010
Snow Day 2010
Well, it was a snow day to the state of Tennessee at least. I didn't think that Emory would have any interest in playing in the snow. Mainly because I would make her wear her hat and gloves, and she's never been a big fan. I was wrong. She found her hat and gloves while I was ironing an pack our clothes for our trip to Birmingham and insisted she put them on. She kept telling me "snow mommy." I told her we would go after I was done packing everything for our trip. The third time she come to me I gave in and we went and played outside in the freezing cold!!! Apparently she is impervious to cold, mommy however is not, so we didn't stay out too long!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment