I also have tried to take Christmas pictures of Emory but she thinks it's hilarious to be all cute and smilely when the camera isn't around and then run the other way as soon as I get it out! If only I had my sister's camera! The pictures above are an attempt to get a few cute pictures. I was going to put one on our Christmas card but never got one that would work, so the card is just a picture of the three of us...which I finally ordered and will hopefully have in the mail next week.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009
Tis' the Season
I think I'm done...decorations are up, presents are bought (not wrapped, but at least purchased), goodies baked to send to Chase's work...I think that was all on my list!! Today is also my mom's birthday so I had to get her a birthday present too! I tell myself every year that I am going to start getting gifts for people in October, and every year I wait until the last minute and spend entirely too much money at once!!! Ugh!


I also have tried to take Christmas pictures of Emory but she thinks it's hilarious to be all cute and smilely when the camera isn't around and then run the other way as soon as I get it out! If only I had my sister's camera! The pictures above are an attempt to get a few cute pictures. I was going to put one on our Christmas card but never got one that would work, so the card is just a picture of the three of us...which I finally ordered and will hopefully have in the mail next week.
I also have tried to take Christmas pictures of Emory but she thinks it's hilarious to be all cute and smilely when the camera isn't around and then run the other way as soon as I get it out! If only I had my sister's camera! The pictures above are an attempt to get a few cute pictures. I was going to put one on our Christmas card but never got one that would work, so the card is just a picture of the three of us...which I finally ordered and will hopefully have in the mail next week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment