Sunday, November 15, 2009

19 Months!!!

I say it every time but...Has it really been 19 months...she's growing up WAY too fast!!

-Height: 33 inches...i think...that's two inches in a month...is that possible?!
-Weight: 25lbs
-She has started speaking in sentences which is really throwing me off. She will tell you what she wants "Mommy I want..." and "Mommy I want more..." It's crazy how quickly this is going.
-Still LOVES to be outside and since the weather has been so nice we've been out there as much as possible.
-She's getting better about not being so jealous when I'm holding another baby. This is a good sign she's "ready" for a sibling...now if we could just get mommy on board! Ha!
-She will read us books now.
-Actually talks on the phone now when someone is on the other end. She use to just hold the phone but now she will have a conversation with you. What she says...your guess is as good as mine!! :) It's still pretty cute.
-I still refuse to cut her hair. I can even get it in a small ponytail now...I'm not touching it!
-We seem to have backtracked on the paci. I thought we were on our way to not using it but no one tells you that the "terrible twos" actually start LONG before they're two!! The paci keeps us both sane right now!
-I have GOT to buy her a potty. She will say "mommy I want to tee-tee" So I put her up on the big potty and she pretends to go so she can use the toilet paper. Ha! At least she gets the concept.

We love you Emory SO VERY much! You make us so happy each and every day!

No comments: